Nana Jacqueline is always looking for new talent! Please submit your cover letter & resume if you’d like us to consider you for any of the available positions below:
To apply, e-mail your CV and resume and portfolio/website to email@example.com. Please make the subject line of your submission “[APPLICATION & THE POSITION YOU ARE APPLYING FOR] : [YOUR NAME]”
Don't see your position listed on this page? Apply anyway and we will hold onto your resume in case something opens up in the future.
Social Media Assistant
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assist in creating + scheduling content across all social media platforms
- Source UGC content
- Publish approved, final content to applicable social channels
- Assist Manager, Social Media + Content and team support for day-to-day content and tasks
- Competitor research
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- A creative eye to create + curate on-brand, engaging content
- Strong communication + copywriting skills
- Ability to keep up with tight deadlines + multitask
- Strong knowledge of Nana Jacqueline Brand
- Strong knowledge of Influencers
- Knowledge in using photo + video editing apps to create social assets
Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- 1+ years experience in social media or marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Highly active on social media
- Strong knowledge of influencers
- Strong knowledge of nana Jacqueline brands
- Excellent communication skills
- Social copywriting experience + ability to adapt to the brand voice
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Media Marketing or Communications
- Experience with Dash Hudson
- Experience with GSuite
- Experience with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest
- Experience with photo + video editing
UX/ UI Graphic Designer
- The Junior Graphic Designer will hold a dynamic position within the company to create social media materials, banner ads, and other layouts.
- This position will work with Marketing Director to design high quality digital assets for social media marketing, E-Commerce, and sales.
- The ideal candidate is very social media savvy and in the know of new design trends, techniques, and tools in the digital world.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Design and layout fashion images for designer spotlights, trends, blog posts, web and print campaigns
- Send e-mail blasts, among other features on a daily basis
- Touch up digital imagery of product shots and fashion images
- Use HTML coding to execute designs to web
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to create banner ads and social media materials
- Ensure revisions relayed are done in a timely and accurately manner
- Work cohesively across multiple tams to ensure close collaboration, brand consistency, and timely project completion
- Design dramatic and eye-catching graphic solutions to communicate brand message in all print related avenues
- Research, identify, and share current industry design trends and competitive reviews as they relate to the brand
- Actively participation in meetings and design critiques
- Complete ad-hoc tasks and assignments as directed by management
- Ability to demonstrate logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to develop strong, synergistic relations with a multitude of teams and personnel
- Strong multitasking, prioritization, and organization skills
- Strong work ethic to excel in a fast paced environment
- Capable self-manner ability to give constructive criticism, encourage teammates, and celebrate team successes
- Possess a strong work ethic to excel in a fast paced environment
- A creative design aesthetic that complements the current style of the company
- Must have a minimum of 2-4 years experience working in a similar role
- Bachelor's of Arts in Motion Graphics, Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop Software
- Experience with social media marketing
- Strongly skilled in Design, Typography, Grid and Layout
- Basic knowledge of HTML or WYSIWYG editor skills
- Experience in creating animated video clips for various social media outlets
- Knowledge of digital trends in the fashion industry
- A successful candidate works well in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Manager
We’re looking for a creative Digital Marketing Manager who has 6+ years of experience on SHOPIFY , thrives in a fast-paced startup environment. You will be responsible for supporting the full life-cycle of marketing activities within digital and brand strategy.
You’ll love this job if:
· You’re drawn to a startup environment, where you can wear a lot of hats and take on a ton of new challenges.
· You love to think big picture, but you can also roll up your sleeves and execute any project at hand!
· You’re dedicated, fast moving and scrappy, but care about the details.
· You’re passionate about our brand - and excited to shape its future.
· You are kind, thoughtful and put others before yourself and want to work at a company where others do the same.
- Creating a Marketing Strategies, campaigns and calendar.
- Build team strategy, hire and train team
- Build effective systems and team strategy
- Coach, delegate, oversee and edit all work
- Maintain marketing costs
- Creating marketing goals and report results
- Lead the execution of online and offline marketing programs from start to finish for channels such as paid social, paid search, affiliates, email, newsletter, events etc.
- Contribute to creative development with creative strategy and copywriting
- Create and maintain weekly reports and dashboards related to performance
Website Design and Merchandiser:
- Website Design ( layout strategy, system, apps and software, UI & UX, all other features such as return portal, chat feature, loyal program etc)
- Work with graphic designer for email graphics, sms graphics and social media graphics.
- Website Merchandiser ( edit and size all products, description, variation, sku, discount code & site wide sale set up)
- Help Customer Service via chat and disputes, and control returns
Ads team Role:
- Partner with cross-functional teams facebook ads and seo to ideate and implement new ad concepts
- Build robust A/B testing experiments to optimize budget, traffic and conversion rates
- Work closely with executive team to build the marketing tech stack and ensure that brand is properly collecting and tracking data related to customer acquisition
- Lead paid marketing reporting and analysis, ensuring that team and stakeholders have transparency into marketing performance
Reporting and analytics:
- Measure, test, analyze, and report on the effectiveness of acquisition and provide recommendations for improvements
- Monthly website analytics & reporting
- Facebook ads reporting
- Google analytics reporting
- email & sms reporting
- google ads reporting
- expense reporting
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At NJ, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
In addition to being excited about the key responsibilities, bonus points if you have…
· 5+ years of analytical, strategic and/or digital marketing experience in a position such as performance marketing, management consulting, or data analysis
· Extensive knowledge of paid acquisition channels, especially Facebook and other social platforms
· Experience in an e-commerce business and/or with digital marketing
· Robust analytical skills and a desire to use data in creative ways to drive and measure results
Benefits & Perks:
· Health insurance for eligible employees
· Unlimited Paid PTO for eligible employees
· Fun, flexible, and entrepreneurial work environment · Clothing discount, company-wide stipend for wellness activities (spend it on the Epic Pass, massages, or even fitness classes, you choose!)
Director of Operations
Nana Jacqueline is a fast growing luxury women brand located in LA and Shanghai.
We are looking for a highly-motivated Director of Operations who wants to work in a fast-paced environment, surrounded by likeminded- go-getters! The Director of Operations will be responsible for leading all back end functions, including distribution, transportation, supply chain, customer service, and inventory planning. This person will play an integral role in growing our direct -to-consumer business through e-commerce, wholesale, and retail channels.
WHO YOU ARE
- You love have fun and have passion to get things done
- You are obsessed with continually improving processes and solving problems.
- You are drawn to a start-up environment, where ambiguity and quick- decision making are our love language.
- You are naturally analytical, you can synthesize complex information into concise, compelling recommendations.
- You have worked in a high- growth environment with constant shifting priorities, you have to be reactive and reorganize the same time.
- You love to think big pictures and strategy, but you can also roll up your sleeves and execute any projects at hand!
- You embody an "figure-outable" attitude
- You are kind, and lead by example
- Manage and Forecast Inventory needs for multiple season and plan the allocation of units across distribution channels ( Retailer, DTC, Pop up etc).
- Work closely with digital manager, product team on merchandising planning and act as the point of contact to all wholesale/ retail accounts.
Fulfillment and Global Distribution:
- Develop a strategic long-term international and distribution expansion plan with leadership.
- Build and Invest in Relationships with global retailer with the goal of long-term partnership.
- Lead Wholesale management and fulfilment by working closely with buyers and merchandisers across key retail partners to ensure timely delivery.
- Ensure excellent customer experienced are delivered across all fulfillment activities including packing and customer communication.
- Act as the main point of contact for cross-functional teams across the business to receive transparent info on receiving, shipping, timeline, and capacity.
- Negotiate Key contracts and manage third-party partnership to minimize expense and receive world-class service.
Budgeting & Financial analysis
- Managing budget across all operational functionals, including wholesale, and fulfillment.
- Lead financial analysis and develop cross-functional reporting standards to communicate to operations and leadership teams.
Leadership + Customer Service Mgmt
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain, business, logistic or related field.
- 5-10+ years of experience in DTC and fashion industry.
- Previous experience with ERP, PLM, and e-commerce system.
- Experienced with managing and launching international warehouse
- Strong understanding of financial concept related to inventory financing, financial forecasting, and return on investment,etc.
Benefits & Perks:
- Health insurance for eligible employees
- Fun & Flexible and entrepreneurial work environment.
- Clothing discount, company-wide stipend for wellness activities ( massages ,facial, wellness class!)