Digital Marketing and Ecommerce Manager
We’re looking for a creative Senior Digital Marketing Manager in Ecommerce fashion Industry and contribute seasoned online business knowledge to the brand, paying special attention to revenue growth and site optimization.
- eCommerce site design to improve users' experience throughout the sales funnel by targeting streamlined website functionality and personalized customer messaging.
- Implementing programs across all areas of B2C sales including merchandising strategy, marketing strategy, operational strategy, website development and product management.
- continues to grow the brand's digital advertising and email marketing campaign conversions by analyzing key consumer trends.
Creating a Marketing Strategies, campaigns and calendar.
Build team strategy, hire and train team
Build effective systems and team strategy
Coach, delegate, oversee and edit all work
Maintain marketing costs
Creating marketing goals and report results
Lead the execution of online and offline marketing programs from start to finish for channels such as paid social, paid search, affiliates, email, newsletter, events etc.
Contribute to creative development with creative strategy and copywriting
Create and maintain weekly reports and dashboards related to performance
Website Design and Merchandiser:
Website Design ( layout strategy, system, apps and software, UI & UX, all other features such as return portal, chat feature, loyal program etc)
Work with graphic designer for email graphics, sms graphics and social media graphics.
Website Merchandiser ( edit and size all products, description, variation, sku, discount code & site wide sale set up)
Help Customer Service via chat and disputes, and control returns
Ads team Role:
Partner with cross-functional teams facebook ads and seo to ideate and implement new ad concepts
Build robust A/B testing experiments to optimize budget, traffic and conversion rates
Work closely with executive team to build the marketing tech stack and ensure that brand is properly collecting and tracking data related to customer acquisition
Lead paid marketing reporting and analysis, ensuring that team and stakeholders have transparency into marketing performance
Reporting and analytics:
Measure, test, analyze, and report on the effectiveness of acquisition and provide recommendations for improvements
Monthly website analytics & reporting
Facebook ads reporting
Google analytics reporting
email & sms reporting
google ads reporting
That said, these responsibilities are just the start! At NJ, we encourage you to contribute wherever your interests take you — and shape your role accordingly.
In addition to being excited about the key responsibilities, bonus points if you have…
· 10+ years of analytical, strategic and/or digital marketing experience in a position such as performance marketing, management consulting, or data analysis · Extensive knowledge of paid acquisition channels, especially Facebook and other social platforms · Experience in an e-commerce business and/or with digital marketing · Robust analytical skills and a desire to use data in creative ways to drive and measure results
Benefits & Perks:
· Paid PTO for eligible employees
· Fun, flexible, and entrepreneurial work environment
· Clothing discount, company-wide stipend for wellness activities (spend it on the Epic Pass, massages, or even fitness classes, you choose!)
UX/ UI Graphic Designer
- The Junior Graphic Designer will hold a dynamic position within the company to create social media materials, banner ads, and other layouts.
- This position will work with Marketing Director to design high quality digital assets for social media marketing, E-Commerce, and sales.
- The ideal candidate is very social media savvy and in the know of new design trends, techniques, and tools in the digital world.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Design and layout fashion images for designer spotlights, trends, blog posts, web and print campaigns
- Send e-mail blasts, among other features on a daily basis
- Touch up digital imagery of product shots and fashion images
- Use HTML coding to execute designs to web
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to create banner ads and social media materials
- Ensure revisions relayed are done in a timely and accurately manner
- Work cohesively across multiple tams to ensure close collaboration, brand consistency, and timely project completion
- Design dramatic and eye-catching graphic solutions to communicate brand message in all print related avenues
- Research, identify, and share current industry design trends and competitive reviews as they relate to the brand
- Actively participation in meetings and design critiques
- Complete ad-hoc tasks and assignments as directed by management
- Ability to demonstrate logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to develop strong, synergistic relations with a multitude of teams and personnel
- Strong multitasking, prioritization, and organization skills
- Strong work ethic to excel in a fast paced environment
- Capable self-manner ability to give constructive criticism, encourage teammates, and celebrate team successes
- Possess a strong work ethic to excel in a fast paced environment
- A creative design aesthetic that complements the current style of the company
- Must have a minimum of 2-4 years experience working in a similar role
- Bachelor's of Arts in Motion Graphics, Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- Expertise in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop Software
- Experience with social media marketing
- Strongly skilled in Design, Typography, Grid and Layout
- Basic knowledge of HTML or WYSIWYG editor skills
- Experience in creating animated video clips for various social media outlets
- Knowledge of digital trends in the fashion industry
- A successful candidate works well in a dynamic environment with minimal supervision.
Social Media Specialist
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Creating + scheduling content across all social media platforms
- Source UGC content
- Publish approved, final content to applicable social channels
- Assist Manager, Social Media + Content and team support for day-to-day content and tasks
- Competitor research
- Knowledge about Dashhudson
- Daily/ Weekly Analytical Report
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- A creative eye to create + curate on-brand, engaging content
- Strong communication + copywriting skills
- Ability to keep up with tight deadlines + multitask
- Strong knowledge of Nana Jacqueline Brand
- Strong knowledge of Influencers
- Knowledge in using photo + video editing apps to create social assets
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills
- 2+ years experience in social media or marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Highly active on social media
- Strong knowledge of influencers
- Strong knowledge of nana Jacqueline brands
- Excellent communication skills
- Social copywriting experience + ability to adapt to the brand voice
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Media Marketing or Communications
- Experience with Dash Hudson
- Experience with GSuite
- Experience with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest
- Experience with photo + video editing