Nana Jacqueline offers returns on full-price items within 14 days of the delivery date for U.S. customers only.
Returns that are sent after the 14-day deadline will not be refunded and will automatically be shipped back to you upon arrival. All regular-priced items bought using a promotional code are eligible for exchange and store credit only.
Returns + Exchanges are accepted in the following situations:
1. The item(s) are kept in good condition at the time of return/exchange.
2. The product tag and NJ packaging buckle have not been removed, and the outer packaging is still intact.
3. The clothing has not been worn, washed, altered, etc.
4. The clothing is not stained with makeup, and there is no peculiar smell (such as perfume, alcohol, etc.)
5. The item is not lost or damaged due to poor packaging or shipping errors.
Does the store credit I received from my return have an expiration date?
If you have received store credit for a return, you have one year from the issue date before expiration.
How to return item(s) for international orders?
Pre-paid shipping labels are unavailable for international orders. If you have placed an international order, you will be responsible for any return shipping fees, including duties and taxes. Please be sure to send the item back using a trackable shipping label within the 14 day return period. Any items sent back without a trackable shipping label will be automatically returned to the customer.
How can I cancel an order?
Placed orders cannot be canceled before shipping. You must first receive your package, and then you can start a return.
Do you offer price adjustments?
Nana Jacqueline does not offer price adjustments at this time.
What are final sale items?
Sale items are final sale, and are not eligible for returns or exchanges. Any Final Sale items that are sent back to us will be automatically shipped back to you. Regular-priced items bought using promotional codes and items that were purchased during our holiday sales are eligible for store credit only.